For all the people seeking a job. MEPCO is now looking for an experienced Male/ Female as Assistant Manager. Only One seat is available for the Post. So don’t waste your Time. Read the Job requirements below and Apply for this Job Today.
MEPCO Assistant Manager Job Requirements
|Qualification||B.Sc/ BS Electrica/ Electrical Engineering Degree in 1st Division|
|Age||Max up to 35|
|Experience||Min 3 Years, including 1 Year in Forecasting|
|Last Date To Apply||27 December 2022|
- An applicant must submit the form at the link, http://nepco-jobs pitc.com.pk, and a scanned copy of their testimonials. A detailed CV, copies of educational testimonials and experience certificates, 02 no. can also be mailed to the below-mentioned address. Photocopies of references and recent photographs
- To be considered, applications must reach us by the 27th of December 2022.
- Incomplete Applications in any respect or received after the due date will not be entertained, and no claim thereof will be acceptable.
- In the case of candidates already serving in Government Semi-Government Organizations/Autonomous Bodies, they must apply through the proper channels along with a letter of recommendation issued on the letterhead of their department.
- During the interview, candidates will be required to provide all original documents.
- Interviews will be conducted only with candidates who have been shortlisted. TA/DA will not be allowed in this case.
- A candidate dismissed or terminated from any organization or with a criminal record is not eligible. The declaration must be on a non-judicial stamped piece of paper. You will be required to provide a check for Rs.100/- at the time of the interview.
- Applicants are solely responsible for all applications they submit. Any information found to be false at any stage. The candidate or employee will be terminated during an induction or later in the service.
- As the age limit above has been relaxed, no further age relaxation will be allowed by MEPCO.
- The position mentioned above is purely contractual, does not provide long-term benefits and shall not be converted into a permanent position at any stage.
- The appointment will be made subject to completing all legal and administrative formalities.
- MEPCO reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.