The Water and Power Development Authority (WAPDA), the country’s premier engineering organization, is responsible for undertaking water and power development projects of national significance. A professional with experience and qualifications is required for this position.
WAPDA House Lahore invites interested candidates to apply regularly for the following positions in order to have the chance to work there. By visiting the official website of WAPDA, interested candidates can apply online. A description of each job position in the following job advertisement is provided based on the applicant’s age, education, experience, and place of residence.
Also Apply On: Manager Jobs at Pakistan WAPDA Foundation PWF Lahore
WAPDA Job Details
|Published On||July 18, 2022|
|Last Date||>July 23, 2022|
|No of Seats||102 + 05 + 62 = 169|
|Job Location||Lahore, Punjab|
How to Apply for Jobs in WAPDA?
- The application form can be downloaded from the link below.
- The following instructions should be carefully read before completing the application form on the PTS website (www.pts.org.pk).
- A written test will be administered by PTS and an interview will be conducted by WAPDA.
- Initial appointments are subject to a probationary period of one year.
- Original documents must be brought to the interview.
- On the PTS website, www.pts.org.pk, applicants may register and submit their applications online.
- A hard copy of the application form is not required.
- There is a test fee of Rs.170/- charged by PTS. The only methods of payment accepted are Telenor Easy
- Paisa, Easy Paisa Mobile Account, Easy Paisa Shop, and VISA or MasterCard.
- The deposited amount cannot be refunded or transferred.
- A text message will be sent to candidates informing them of the roll number slips, the test centers, the timing, and the test dates.
- You can download your roll number from the PTS website.
- The deadline for applying for WAPDA Jobs is 23rd July 2022.